Obama's "Christian Faith"

Let his days be few, and let another take his office.

Down to the wire for this election and Obama's campaign has gathered Democrat clergy and the Anointed One himself to explain in an ad just how narcissism and religion mix. Not really, but they believe we are all stupid people.

A review of Barry's mutterings and writings about his religious beliefs finds inconsistencies which can only be called lies. Wiki tells us.
In The Audacity of Hope, Obama writes that he "was not raised in a religious household". He describes his mother, raised by non-religious parents (whom Obama has specified elsewhere as "non-practicing Methodists and Baptists") to be detached from religion, yet "in many ways the most spiritually awakened person that I have ever known". He describes his father as "raised a Muslim", but a "confirmed atheist" by the time his parents met, and his stepfather as "a man who saw religion as not particularly useful". His spiritual change of heart as an adult and his coming to believe in Christianity is a major part of his autobiography Dreams from My Father. Obama has stated that he "felt a beckoning of the spirit" at this time. He has also said that his political/ethical beliefs are "guided by his Christian faith" including belief "in the power of prayer."[12]
Actually, Obama put out a 2008 campaign ad in South Carolina which showed him praying and it says he will be a president "guided by his Christian faith" and quotes the One as saying, "I believe in the power of prayer." But getting back to Barack's childhood, we find that he tells diverse stories of his Christian upbringing. here is an interview with a the religious editor of the Chicago Sun Times, Cathleen Falsani,  during his 2004 Senate campaign.
FALSANI: What do you believe?
OBAMA: I am a Christian. So, I have a deep faith. I draw from the Christian faith. On the other hand, I was born in Hawaii where obviously there are a lot of Eastern influences. I lived in Indonesia, the largest Muslim country in the world, between the ages of six and 10. My father was from Kenya, and although he was probably most accurately labeled an agnostic, his father was Muslim. And I'd say, probably, intellectually I've drawn as much from Judaism as any other faith.
FALSANI:
Have you always been a Christian?
OBAMA:
I was raised more by my mother, and my mother was Christian.
FALSANI:
Any particular flavor?
OBAMA:
No. My grandparents were from small towns in Kansas. My grandmother was Methodist. My grandfather was Baptist. And by the time I was born, I think, my grandparents had joined a Universalist church. My mother, who I think had as much influence on my values as anybody, was not someone who wore her religion on her sleeve. We'd go to church for Easter. She wasn't a church lady. [...]
I don't think as a child I had a structured religious education. But my mother was a deeply spiritual person. She would spend a lot of time talking about values and give me books about the world's religions, and talk to me about them. And I think always, her view was that underlying these religions were a common set of beliefs about how you treat other people and how you aspire to act not just for yourself, but also for the greater good. And, so that, I think, was what I carried with me through college.
I cannot go on with this crap. Note that he was asked two specific questions by Cathleen Falsani that he did not clearly answer.  When asked "What do you believe? ", he obfuscated and when asked "Have you always been a Christian?", he said his mother was a Christian. But he has said on many occasions that his mother was not religious and evidence seems to show that she was a communist and an atheist who despised religion but Obama cannot let that get in the way of a good story that glorifies Barack. The "deeply spiritual" description of his mother and her interest in religious writings do not pass the smell test.

On Tuesday, folks, let us put the liar out to pasture.